Rot Power burners with rotating combustion chamber:
Rot Power burner
up to 70% cheaper heating, option for burning agri-pellets and pellets outside DIN classification.
Rot Power burners for pellets and agro-pellets
is a fully automatic burner designed to burn most of the fuel pellets (particularly agri-pellets and pellets with a high content of non-combustible impurities¹) without the need for frequent cleaning of combustion chamber (to remove agglomerate and slag).
THE FURNACE IS NOT CLOGGING:
• We use our innovative solution; a rotating combustion chamber - it completely solves the problem of clogging the furnace with slag or ash
• The furnace bed is agitated and sufficiently aerated to provide better and complete combustion.
REMOVING ASHES FROM FLAME FEATHER:
• The burner chamber of Rot Power has specially shaped openings to create a cyclone motion of the flame, resulting in clean flame feather (removing a part of volatile ash).
EXTENDED LIFE-CYCLE OF THE CHAMBER:
• Rotating combustion chamber has aeration openings located at its side wall to provide air and cool the walls of the chamber.
WIDE RANGE OF POWER OUTPUT:
Wide selection of devices with various output ranges (5-750kW) enables users to perfectly fit the burner to their individual needs Option for power adjustement: from 20% to 100% of nominal value.
¹ permissible content of non-combustible matter in pellets is 8% of the weight
² in order to extend the service life of the combustion chamber
HEAT PRICE CALCULATOR
ROT POWER SERIES:
Net unit price
Net price per GJ
Brown coal dust
Power / Type
30-200 kW 35-250kW 40-350 kW
Average power consumption
200W 240W 300W
230VAC, 60Hz (6A
Combustion efficiency:> 99%; boiler efficiency:> 96%
Operating the central heating and DHW pump, control via a room thermostat (optional: control via weather sensor)
We also offer high-power burners: 50-500kW and 60-750kW
Feeders and Containers
CONTAINERS - used to create a buffer capacity of pellets in order to provide the right amount of fuel (pellets) to the burner via feeders They are adapted for use with feeders having external pipe diameter of F70mm. F70mm.
• Available capacities: 330l, 440l, 820l, 1200l, 1800l.
• Larger, silo-shaped containers.
• For pellets in BIG-BAGs we offer a hopper basket.
• FEEDERS - designed for transporting fuel in the form of pellets (seeds, flakes and granules) from the container/tray to the burner. They are produced in a variety of lengths and capacities
Efficiency over 96 %,
Can be instaled in any boiler,
Possibility to burn poor quality pellet
Depending on their construction, they enable the combustion of wood pellets and pellets issued of other kind of biomass.
The burner is equipped with a rotary combustion chamber to allow combustion of the pellets of inferior quality.
The appliances are equipped in an automatic ignition system.
The burner can be mounted in gas oil, gas boilers in solid fuel boilers or other type of untypical constructions. Burners are offered in sets including operating and feeding system.
- maintenance-free, self-cleaning pellet burner for every CH boiler;
- easy access to important spares (ignition, fan, stoker)
- installation in the boilers doors;
- possibility to burn poor quality pellets, even agro pellets (pellets of straw, hay or sunflower husk)
- fully automatized: start, combustion, stop, standby functions;
- power modulation without levels;
- compact construction and dimensions allowing the installation in oil and gas oil boilers;
- high efficiency – ab. 96%;
- low electric energy consumption,
- ecologic – low exhausts emissions (comparable to oil and gas oil burners);
- cooperation with a room thermostat (preferably programmable weekly);
- independent stop and start of the burner in case of outage;
- overheating do not occur in case of outages;
- maintenance limited to the filling of the storage and the periodic ash cleaning (once every two weeks).
Download EcoMax Manual